Tuesday 12 February 2013

2013 New Years Resolutions


Yes! This is probably one of a million trillion blog posts on New Years Resolutions. Sorry guys, I don't care. I am on the bandwagon. :)

I need to be accountable and maybe I can come back in a year and look at what I've achieved or even tick off as I go along. Not just resolutions but a bucket list of sorts.

1. Do a photography course. I have a pretty fancy dancy camera and I have no idea how to use it.

2. Find a mind blowing potato salad recipe. That might seem daft. I don't even eat potato salad regularly. Probably once in the last year but I have been dreaming about that potato salad and need to master it and eat it all.

3. Secret resolution. I'm being superstitious but I feel like this particular one is like a wish and if I tell people, it won't come true.

4. Book a beach holiday for my family for the next Christmas holidays. Whether it's just me, hubby and our little one or my immediate family too, I want to do it. The last 2 years I've left it until the last minute and of course, there's no vacancy anywhere. I have visions of my daughter playing in the sand and surf with her dad, poppy and uncles while the women read and picnic on the sand. Then we play beach cricket and body surf before returning to the house and having a bbq. Ahhh, I love Aussie summers. (Yes, for those that know me I live on the beach but it's not the same as driving to another beach and holidaying). ;)

5. Keep fit. That's always on the list. lol. I'd like to keep eating healthy, fresh food and exercising. I'm back to pre-baby, dancing years weight and I'd like to keep it that way.

6. Be a good wife and mother. I'd like to be their rock and for them to know I will always look after them.

7. Keep the house clean and tidy. (Am not specifying whether that is my job or I hire someone else to do it). ;)

8. Set a day a week to really get on top of all business paperwork. Everything that has been pushed to one side gets done on one particular day a week so it doesn't build up.

9. Record a kids album with accompanying DVD just like Hi-5.

10. Stop making bogus resolutions just to get to number 10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment